React Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a React Developer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Davie, Florida. The Programmer Analyst II/ SQL Developer specializes in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to provide key insights to the business. This position is responsible for developing process and ETL for ongoing analysis of gaming and non-gaming information, obtained from a variety of sources. The position involves some level of analysis and presentation skill and requires proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodologies, use of reporting and presentation software, and strong communication skills.
- Must adhere to the company Policies and Procedures
- Be able to write complex queries to perform data analysis to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Troubleshoot and research data anomalies and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of data processes and scheduled jobs and troubleshoot as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- In collaboration with business owners, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Collaborate with the database and infrastructure teams
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and business analysts when needed
- Works on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Employs productivity aids in all aspects of assignments
- Maintains and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training
- Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years related experience as SQL Developer or similar position.
- Experience with the T-SQL scripting/programming language, including the ability to develop, test, and debug ad-hoc queries, stored procedures, and data migration scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Knowledge of standard data modeling patterns and practices, e.g. Relational and Dimensional models.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong analysis, coding, testing, documenting and implementation experience in both a development and maintenance environment. Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.