Title: Senior Salesforce Technology Consultant
Location: Remote (Must Work East Coast Hours)
Type: 6 months Contract To Hire
Our Client specialzing in securing the lives of people for over 100+ years is seeking a Senior Salesforce Technology Consultant with demonstrated skills in Customer Relationship Management and marketing automation technology, a keen attention to detail, and a knack to build trusted relationships with internal clients.
- Create and deliver industry-leading solutions on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Pardot Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Provide guidance and expertise on Salesforce architecture, design and implementation and design and lead Salesforce development efforts.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize various initiatives, develop requirements, translate business requirements into technical specifications and adhere to governance and compliance standards in force
- Provide estimates for project and manage time, cost and resources
- Manage external vendors and onsite and onshore technical teams to provide technical guidance, solve challenges and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes
- Configure, maintain and support the Salesforce infrastructure
- Manage multiple workstreams, functions, business lines and subsidiaries
- Scope, build and manage initiatives and developers across multiple priorities
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, manage and mentor technical resources and demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative
- This position will report to the AVP, Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Technology, Enterprise Application Services, who reports to the 2nd VP, Customer Technology Solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and managing Salesforce Sales Cloud/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- Experience in configuration, customization, security access, workflows, data validation, process flows, data import and export using Data Loader and hands-on experience in Salesforce Custom Application
- Development with APEX, Visual Force, Batch Triggers, SOQL & SOSL, Apex unit testing and email service
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Agile/Scrum experience is desirable
- Experience with managing and monitoring onsite/offshore technical teams
- Experience managing a development team, providing guidance and helping to resolve technical challenges including design and architectural hurdles
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!