Senior Security Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance. This is a direct hire opportunity in Cottage Grove,WI.
- Proactively monitor changes in industry standards, laws and regulations, contractual requirements, organization's technology and organizational landscape, risk profile, and risk appetite
- Analyze applicability and impact, and translate into policies and standards changes
- Maintain information security policies, standards, and technical guidelines to support business objectives and regulatory compliance
- Provide subject matter expertise for policy content, intent, and applicability of security requirements
- Promote and disseminate policy, standards, and technical guidance to the organization through the creation and delivery of presentations and white papers for medium to large audiences
- Develop, maintain, and execute security and risk assessment methodologies and operational processes.
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with IT stakeholders to determine and validate risk treatment options
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company's security posture, capabilities, and stakeholders
- Participate in audits as it pertains to the information security governance area
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and procedures; maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Manage, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously with a proven track record for delivering results.
- Handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Commit to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Embrace the need to dynamically evolve and stay current in knowledge of the business, its technology and industry information security arenas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology, information security, IT compliance or IT audit
- 2+ years of experience in policy development and security assessments
- Must demonstrate strong documentation, communication skills, and possess the ability to deliver formal and informal presentations to a diverse audience
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Information Security and Governance in a SaaS environment
- Proven experience in working effectively in cross-functional teams and the ability to establish, foster, and maintain relationships across the organization
- Advanced critical thinking, problem-solving and data analysis skills with excellent attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of security industry standards such as PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, and NIST CSF
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Security-related certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Solid knowledge of privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Effective, working knowledge in using standard industry applications to create or update documents to meet compliance reporting requirements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.