Senior Security Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a part of the IT Security Operations team and will maintain system security and data integrity.
Responsibilities of the Senior Security Engineer:
- Design, build, test, and implement security systems within the organization's IT network.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Provide 3rd level engineering support to infrastructure operations staff and end users.
- Provide technical expertise for Microsoft operating systems, including Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012.
Requirements of the Senior Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 10+ years as a security engineer in large enterprises.
- 10+ years network security experience.
- 10+ years broad based IT security infrastructure knowledge and experience across multiple domains (security, networking, server/storage, telephony, databases, etc.).
- 5+ years solutioning cloud security solutions.
- Industry certification highly desirable - CCSA/CCSE, CISSP or GIAC.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74710 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.