Our client, a managed services company in Andover, MA, is in need of a Senior Security Product Manager for a full-time position. The Product Manager will be identifying client needs through research of market information, reviewing product specs to make recommendations on product lines and enhancements, and generally providing guidance to internal teams re: product forecasts and analysis.
Ideal candidates will have experience brining security products or offerings to market, either with a security product company, or managed service provider. This role requires the Product Manager to developer a strong understanding of the security functionalities the client's managed cloud offerings, and how best to drive excellence in that space.
- 5+ years' experience working as a Product Manager, or similar (product development experience, etc.)
- Experience supporting security product offerings or managed services solutions
- Previous work as a Security Engineer/Analyst is a plus
- Must have exposure to at least some of the following technologies: Azure IaaS and/or PaaS, VMWare VSphere, Horizon VDI, and/or Cloud Director, Kubernetes or other Containerization tools, O365
- Solid knowledge of cloud security frameworks (CSA Framework)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and a track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams internally