Senior Software Developer
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their team. The candidate will be guiding and leading a small team of junior to mid-level developers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Collaborate within multi-discipline engineering teams to design scalable and efficient solutions that improve the modern Point of Sale experience for both merchants and consumers.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to implement business requirements.
- Maintain high standards for code performance and quality under strict deadlines.
- Candidates should be able to provide a portfolio of native Android applications which they have built themselves and/or contributed to significantly.
Requirements of the Senior Software Developer:
- 4+ years of Android development.
- Kotlin experience is a strong plus.
- Proficient with Java, the Android SDK, Android Studio and Git.
- Knowledge of MVVM design patterns.
- Proficient with modern testing tools and frameworks.
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) concepts
- Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP).
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73309 when responding to this ad.