- Apply software design theories and principles
- Perform complex work in research, design and development of new or existing products, tools and processes required for the operation
- Maintenance and testing of products
- Modify existing software packages to fit unique customer needs and configurations
- Carry out validation of successive versions of software to integrate with total system hardware
- Work with Marketing to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience required in OOD/OOP and WebApp/WS (server side)
- Experience in HTTP/HTML/CSS preferred
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and tools
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.