Senior Software Development Engineer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Senior Software Development Engineer in Kansas City, Missouri
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
- Data Protection Services is a global team that designs, builds and supports service platforms that provide cryptographic, key management and certificate management functions utilized by global application teams.
- The Data Protection Services team develops and supports shared security services to be leveraged across Enterprise by consuming application teams. Our inventory of shared services include cryptography, certificate management, code signing, and key management.
- The Data Protection Services Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the component design, development and integration of digital security technologies and solutions to be leveraged by the enterprise.
- The Data Protection Services Technical Lead will be responsible significant contributions on software engineering projects and mentoring junior members of the development team.
- The Data Protection Services Senior Software Engineer will define requirements for new applications and enhancements, adhering to standards, processes and best practices.
- Are you motivated to protect Client's Assets?
- Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, challenging technical environment?
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives that meet business requirements in adherence with Client standards, processes and best practices
- Significant advanced code development, code review.
- Participate in rotational on-call support for escalated issues.
- Manage resolution for complex issues within functional area of expertise
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
- Ability to partner and collaborate with Data Protection Service Architects and Technical Leads on solution designs
- Mentor junior Software Engineers
- Good knowledge and experience with industry standard cryptographic algorithms including how, where, and when to apply them.
All About You
- Expert understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- Extensive experience developing and supporting shared web service platforms, including SOAP and RESTful API's
- Experience developing solutions using Information Security-related concepts: Cryptography, Hardware Security Modules, PKCS11, AMQP
- Extensive experience with the following technologies and frameworks: Node.JS, C, C++, Java, Data Structures, NoSQL, data bases, GIT
- Highly motivated and proactive to ensure the success of the team and product
- High-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle multiple high-priority demands while driving consistent results
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Are you NOW legally authorized to work in the country where position applying is located?
- Do you now or in future require sponsorship for an employment visa in the country where position is located?
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 134753 when responding to this ad.