Summary:TouchNet, a business unit of Global Payments, is seeking a full-stack mobile app software engineer to work with our Marketplace team. Candidates should have demonstrable iOS development experience. Ideal candidates will also have some web development experience.
- Implementing exceptional user experience for multiple iOS device form factors
- Interface with and support a variety of mobile point-of-sale devices- Refactor existing applications for reliability, performance, and automated testing
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application security, performance, stability and reliability
- Develop an approach for automated unit tests and functional tests to validate mobile functionality
- Contribute to a Agile team environment that embraces best practices, continuous improvement and professionalism
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers, and other development engineers in the design and evolution of software solutions
- Interact with key customers during development, provide Tier III level support in problem resolution and receive product feedback from customers at our bi-annual user conference
- Strong, demonstrable iOS development experience using Objective-C
- Proficient in analyzing and fixing errors and performance issues in deployed code which may have root causes outside of the code itself (e.g., hardware, network or database)
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Java application servers like Tomcat or Wildfly
- Frameworks such as Spring, JEE, EJB, MVC, React, Redux, Bootstrap
- Familiarity with build practices and tools, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, Banner and Colleague or similar
- Experience working with higher education institutions
- Understanding of PCI compliance, payment industry and financial transactions
- Confluence, JIRA, Subversion, Git, FishEye, Crucible, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit
This position will be working out of our Lenexa, KS offices. Remote is not an option. Additionally, sponsorship is not available for this role, at this time.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.