Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
Outstanding Company with Amazing Beneifts & Culture!
As an engineer on this team, you will work on our various platform components and
help take us to the next level of scalability and performance. You will be taking a leading role to
help make design decisions and implement back end infrastructure for our customer facing
APIs, microservices, automating machine learning, visualization and data preparation
Current Tools That We're Using:
We are looking for backend engineer who are excited to investigate a problem, consider the
best tools, and then to develop a solution using best practices. We are currently using
Scala/Java, SBT, Akka, ElasticSearch, and DynamoDB among others for backend
development, Spark (batch and streaming), Kafka, Cassandra, etc for data processing
pipelines, and all of our production systems and clusters are deployed on AWS.
We are looking for well-rounded candidates with 2+ years of production-level experience
focusing on back end infrastructure.
● Experience with writing production ready software in a collaborative team setting.
● Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures and knowing when to
● Experience with Java/Scala.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
● Experience with microservice architecture.
● Proven track record of creating highly-scalable and available cloud services.
● Experience building large data pipelines.