Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (No Third Parties Please)
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job Type: Direct Placement
Contact Info: Mike Potenza - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2413
- Seeking a senior software engineer with 5-10 years of experience to work out of our Bridgewater, NJ headquarters.
- You will be part of a dynamic, growing team developing innovative communication solutions for large/global enterprise customers.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for application design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Will act as a hands-on software engineer while also assisting in project management, and communication between teams and customers.
- Capture functional requirements and use cases from customers.
- Derive functional specifications from use cases & identify and fill gaps in use case specifications.
- Work with customers and project teammates to customize and deliver the portfolio of solutions
- Provides technical leadership and coaching to other engineers and architects across the organization.
- Effectively manage multiple projects of all sizes and deliver high quality results using best-practice methods.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
- 5-10 years of technical hands on software design and development
- Must be self-starter, hardworking, team oriented, creative, cooperative, detail oriented and an amazing problem solver.
- Fluent in C# and .NET
- Proficient in Java and Java Script
- Working knowledge of relational database development and administration, SQL and PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of LDAP specifically Microsoft Active Directory
- Practical experience deploying and administering Microsoft IIS, other web servers is a plus
- Solid understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in interacting with enterprise customers & IT administrators
- Experience with technical leadership, management, and team collaboration to bring projects to completion.
- Familiarity with communication systems including Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft Skype for Business is a plus
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
IT & Technical