Senior Software Engineer (RPA)
*US Citizenship Required
Responsible for a robotic process automation development project (UIPath), may provide general oversight and direction to the developers on the project in an experienced developer capacity. Writes, tests, and develops computer programs. Conceives, designs, and tests logical structure to meet program requirements. Writes programs according to specifications provided. Builds, deploys and maintains custom applications and components. Develops and improves site navigation and applications. Responsible for the design, development, and configuration of software systems to meet market and/or client requirements. Develops code using various programming languages.
- Coordinates with business units to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
* Provides technical site maintenance and advice on complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
* Delivers technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancements of existing systems.
* Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
* Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for complex issues.
* Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
* Develops required specifications for complex programs or problems.
* Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
* Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
* Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
5-10 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Must be detail oriented, as well as able to work well with clients.
* Experience with varied programming languages in order to design and develop prototypes from the ground up.
* Experience with SOAP/REST API development.
* Experience designing robotic process automation (RPA) and working with products such as BluePrism and UIPath
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must work efficiently within multiple teams.
* Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and work in a closed environment with others.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
* Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills.
* Applies knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity. Familiar with and utilized best programming standards and practices in a professional capacity.
* Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale case management systems and the development of software to satisfy design objectives.