Senior Software Engineer
Marietta, GA 30067
Brooksource is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to work with our Fortune 30 Retail client as the rebuild their intranet. Our client is a Fortune 30 company with an innovative technology environment that will give you exposure to cutting edge technologies like React while being in an Agile, collaborative work environment where you will have the ability to provide strategic direction on the product that you are creating. This will be a heavy new development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
- You will work in a balanced team of engineers building out our client's intranet where they are posting all communications for their 400,000+ employees
- Working on developing new/pre-existing internal/customer-facing applications on the client's platform
- Participate in the full development life cycle, while identifying and managing asset reliability risks that could adversely affect business operations
- Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies
- Experience developing with Sharepoint 2019
- Educational development experience on the back-end within .Net and C# (at minimum) is needed
- Bonus, but not mandatory - Azure Cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred, but not necessary
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time
- Ability to work with large and diverse technology teams
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.