- Help build our new software services to replace monolithic components of existing architecture and greatly scale our capacity.
- Translate new product requirements to technology choices, architecture, design and server-side implementation needed to provide the solution.
- Working with developers, designers, testers, and product managers in a collaborative agile environment to deliver product enhancements on an ongoing basis to live deployment.
- Solving high priority customer issues and getting the fixes deployed within a quick turnaround time.
- 5 years’ work experience, with 3 years developing server-side applications on Linux.
- 2 years’ experience with VoIP protocols such as H.323 / SIP.
- 2 years programming experience with Python.
- 1 years developing and deploying low-latency, scalable, and highly available applications.
- Have worked on development of a VoIP cloud service or server product that was deployed in the field.
- Have hands-on experience developing applications using Python. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python is a plus.
- Have good understanding of VoIP session setup and teardown using SIP and/or H.323.
- Have strong knowledge of cloud architectures.
- Have experience developing services deployed on AWS that utilize one or more of the following: DynamoDB, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Redis.
- Document design and implementation details and be comfortable explaining them to other engineers.
- Write readable code with unit test coverage.
- Work with Git and continuous integration systems.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and familiarity with test tools including network analyzers & load injectors.
- Be eager to learn new technologies and contribute to projects outside of their core strengths.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues to any non-technical co-workers.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent real -world experience.
- WebRTC signaling support on server products
- Inter-operability with Microsoft Skype for Business
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
Contact Steffanie McLaughlin at [email protected] or (919)981-6200 x324 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.