Senior Software Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an opportunity in Chicago, IL. The Software Engineer can be Python focused from any industry or Java focused with financial services. The Software Developer will design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. He or she will work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications, as well as develop, enhance, modify and/or maintain applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Software development and testing, deployment and support using agile development methodologies
- Function as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables
- Solve real problems, and adding value to the business
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders across technology and the business
- In-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience
- Experience working with a globally dispersed team of developers
- Technical leadership, including design reviews
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is named the 15th Largest IT Staffing Firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.