Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to assist one of our Fortune 50 Healthcare clients with a critical customer facing portal. This person will be part of a highly visible team that is changing the way our client does business working on a new application for the Credentialing group.
• Experienced in Java Technology Stack
• Experience building microservices with Spring Boot
• Unit testing experience with SPOCK, Junit, Selenium, Gherkin or Cucumber
• Experience in OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Gradle
• Experience working through the full SDLC in an Agile environment
• Desired Experience using SonarQube, Fortify, Selenium
• Experience in test automation using Gherkin and Cucumber Framework preferred
• Experience in Cloud Technologies and AWS Integration is a plus
• Build and Unit Test software using Java Technology Stack
• Design and Develop Software using Software Engineering Principles
• Evaluate Solution Options to engineer solution based on business requirements
• Implement Data Mapping and Business Logic
• Work as part of a global agile team
• Deploy Software using CI/CD pipeline
What's In It For You?
- Working for a Fortune 50 company
- Exposure to Healthcare industry
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.