You are a driven team player that thrives in a small team environment and an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis and abstract reasoning. And you should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to translate observations into technical solutions. You will become well versed in the Agile development methodologies and have a demonstrated proficiency with developing high performing scalable systems leveraging open source technologies while adhering to all DoD standards, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an enterprise level, multi-user, big data aggregation, analysis, and reporting system.
- Support all phases of the Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Working closely with multiple DoD customers providing technical guidance, documentation, and presentation support as needed for all supported efforts.
- Providing direct technical guidance and support to both the development and sustainment teams as necessary.
- Conducting analysis and review of existing GOTS/COTS software and providing recommendations as needed.
- Support Certification & Accreditation efforts for all supported systems as necessary.
- Attend meetings, demo custom software, capture requirements, and serve as a technical representative for all supported systems as needed.
- Others as needed/as directed.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Java Programming, Software Design, Debugging, Analysis, and Problem Solving.
- Demonstrated experience writing commercial-grade software applications.
- Understanding of multi-threading and real-time software architectures.
- Experience producing architectural designs for team consumption.
- Minimum 3 years experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in the development of enterprise web applications using any or all of:
- Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, MVC, Security, Data, etc.
- Hibernate and/or JPA.
- Oracle or other RDBMS.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and other modern software design principles.
- Experience writing elegant, readable, maintainable code.
- Willingness and drive to follow and keep abreast of industry best practices, patterns, and methodologies.
- Passion for delivering high quality software, to constantly strive for improvement, and take ownership in the product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include regularly and proactively collaborating with teammates.
- 5+ Years Development Experience Leveraging Open Source Technologies.
- Agile process and methodologies.
- API design and implementation.
- Microservices architecture and implementation.
- Multi-tenant application architecture and implementation.
- Activite or similar BPMN driven workflow frameworks.
- Elasticsearch Experience.
- Experience configuring and deploying applications to a Redhat Linux environment.
- Experience with Commercial or Government Distributed Architectures and Technologies (AWS, OpenStack, etc.).
Candidates must possess a minimum of a Secret level security clearance, TS/SCI level preferred.