ACS has been retained by a Federal Government Contractor to help identify Sr Software Engineer II in Indianapolis IN. Ideal candidate will be drive and assist efforts to grow virtual reality and display capabilities within existing and new products for warfighters.
*CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ABILITY TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE*
The senior software engineer is experienced with virtual reality and simulation software development, networking, and release. The successful candidate uses and provides creative solutions to complex technical system and software integration problems using DevOps/Agile process and tools in a team environment. The candidate, as part of a software development team, will work closely with Systems Engineers to design ideal solutions with end user and operational needs in mind. The senior software engineer will work to employ best practice software tools and processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Serve as software technical lead and perform architecture, design, code implementation, integration, test and documentation in both legacy and new product areas to include virtual reality, 3D, and 2D systems
- Lead assigned software team’s technical evolution to include mentoring other developers in new or unfamiliar and challenging concepts
- Help team leaders establish project plans and schedules, identify resource requirements, and drive/monitor team progress
- Serve as liaison to functional users of supported systems. Demonstrate ability to communicate with users to extract and define needs
- Present work to diverse audiences including technical and nontechnical and demonstrate willingness to assist team and business leads in strategic planning for new capabilities