Great company ? with great benefits and EVEN better PERKS!!! Pool tables%2? C Coffee Shop, Game room and much more,
Senior Software Engineers eCommerce partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the eCommerce platform. This position focuses on the design, development, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce business solutions.
Senior Software Engineers eCommerce create and/or modify highly complex solutions that meet the expectations of stakeholders. This position may manage and coordinate resources on assigned projects. They have a thorough knowledge of web application.
- Design, develop and support eCommerce projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet eCommerce market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Lead eCommerce product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior team members.
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment.
- Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues.
- Develop industry and product technical expertise.
- 1-2 years of experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Babel, Webpack, Lo-Dash, etc.).
- Solid Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
- Experience with test automation: unit/integration/functional testing.
- Produce quick prototype while promoting an idea or architecting a UI solution.
- Partner closely with product teams to define great product experiences.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- Discover and implement new performance optimizations for the site and traffic routing.