Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Holtsville NY 11742
- Looking for someone who has experience doing dashboards, data mining, and knows databases very well.
- Someone that knows how to integrate tools and data.
- Someone that has worked on an integration with SOAP, REST and API's.
- Someone that has knowledge with SQL is important. Someone that has worked on data visualization as well is a plus.
- Working knowledge of reporting tools such as Tibco, Tableu, Hygieia, High Chart, QlikView, Tableau and or other BI paid or open source tools
- Production software development experience
- Solid understanding of Cloud computing (AWS, GCP any cloud based certification is a PLUS)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong in Programming : Angular JS, Node JS, Java, Python, HTML (Must), Restful API. (Must Have).
DB: My SQL (MUST), SQL, Oracle. Mongo DB etc. (Must Have).
- Additional: Understanding of Cloud computing such as AWS Google Cloud etc. (Certification on cloud is a Plus) or (Somewhat familiar, has previous experience, great to have).
- Microservice : Docker container, Kuberenetes, Portainer etc (used it before, understanding of the architecture etc) or (Somewhat familiar, has previous experience, great to have).
- Nice to have Tools experience: JIRA, Sonarqube, Git, Gerrit/Bitbucket/Gitlab/Github, Jenkins, Artifactory etc (previously used or administer any Tools)
- OS: Strong in Linux OS and commands , and familiar with Windows Server OS (Must Have)
- Understanding of : Networking , Configuring Load Balancer is a Plus (Nice to Have)
- SAFe Agile/ Scrum knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
Engineering & Aerospace