TEKsystems is partnering with a leading health care company in Kansas City to help identify a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer that has strong experience with open APIs and web services. This position is also open to Java Developers that are willing to learn Ruby on Rials. This candidate will be working with a highly collaborative team and will interact with multiple teams.
Day to day duties will include:
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and modify new software or enhancements while considering software abilities
- Create strategic technical designs for small scope projects within team
- Provide high-level architecture guidance and develop specifications to resolve software problems
- Consult with stakeholders on current functionality and complexity of adding features
- Estimate effort for current and future projects of small to medium scope
- Debug complicated issues that span multiple modules, involve complex concurrency or low-level problems
- Propose and lead process improvements projects for development, deployment or application monitoring
- Share knowledge within team through mentorship, coaching, technical talks and blogs
If this sounds like you, let's have a conversation today! All hiring will be made off the phone so it will move fast!
*No C2C at this time
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.