Opportunity awaits at Lennar!
We are currently hiring a Senior Structural Engineer. As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you!!
The Senior Structural Engineer utilizes extensive knowledge of building codes and architectural/engineering standards for Arizona, California and Nevada in order to provide a certified seal on drawings. This role will communicate with both internal and external architects about projects as well as maintain the engineering standards established by Lennar homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Able to work closely with divisions, architects, and engineering staff
• Coordinate structural design with applicable building codes, architectural plans, geotechnical reports, mechanical plans, civil plans, plumbing layouts and electrical plans provided by others
• Perform gravity and lateral analysis for wood framed homes and coordinate structural details
• Perform final review and seals plans, gravity and lateral calculations, truss shop drawings, repair details, and city review responses
• Develop and maintain engineer standards for the Roos Region
• Able to communicate in all forms of correspondence for tasks related to projects
• Communicate effectively; improve company’s ability and knowledge by sharing creative solutions and ideas
• Attend selected project frame walks
• Conduct ongoing formal and informal training with team members
• Serve as a champion of the company’s, mission and vision, and provide leadership to product design team member throughout the region
• Perform all other duties assigned