From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Call Center Tech Consultant, you will utilize your knowledge of call center technology, engineering and understanding of HRCC's business challenges and opportunities for the design, implementation, and operational support of contact center solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyze business requirements, recommend and implement solutions that permit HRCC's customer-engagement hub strategy.
- Follow Hilton project management standards and work through internal and external resources to deliver successful contact center technology products and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology in order to implement innovative applications and services that support HRCC's mission and goals.
- Provide end-to-end service management oversight of contact center tools and services.
- Coordinate with the Network Engineering, Systems Engineering and Global Information Security teams for new and in-service systems to optimize and integrate such systems within the global network, telephony and systems environment, following Hilton standards and high-level IT goals and objectives and resolving support issues.
- Craft positive partnerships with the Product & Delivery teams and SaaS providers to provide application delivery of all HRCC applications and specifically on applications or services that provide or integrate with contact center technology to deploy, integrate, instrument, optimize and monitor performance and support new HRCC initiatives within an end-to-end services framework.
- Serve as authority for the integration of contact center technology tools, services and events that flow between these systems and other services within the Hilton ecosystem.
- Establish and implement contact center technology standards, including products, services.
- Analyze alternatives for technical feasibility.
- Assist department leadership in the transformation of Hilton's contact center technology from a premise-based Hilton managed infrastructure model to an API-led cloud and SaaS model, rationalizing legacy systems and reducing overall cost envelope of legacy servers, data centers and computer rooms.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with intuition for business. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Interpersonal communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with often ambiguous business requirements and multiple contending priorities
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems and apply critical thinking skills, explain inputs and make sound decisions
- Consistent record of successful architecture, design and build of applications ideally in a contact center environment
- Proficiency with SQL for reporting and ETL
- Experience deploying and supporting systems using cloud or SaaS solutions
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud concepts and tools
- Practical experience with ITIL concepts - ITIL training and certification preferred
- Proficiency in deploying and supporting applications in Linux and open source environments
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Three (3) years in vendor/service management, including cloud-based services
- Two (2) years of professional experience in programming/developing software applications
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's Degree OR Associate's Degree plus six (6) years of Technology related experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of Technology related experience
- Seven (7) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Five (5) years of experience with Contact Center technology and/or networking/telecommunications engineering, contact center operations, vendor and service management, and security
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!