Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer (JO# 58040)
Salary Range: $70,819.58 - $118,480.18
Completion of 60 semester credits to include 15 semester credits in a computer-related field or completion of an information technology certification program. Three years of programming and systems analysis experience are required. Additional programming and systems analysis experience may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
This position is for a Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer within the Citizen Services Division of the Information Technology Department (ITD) in development of software systems. The Senior Analyst/Programmer will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting systems, applications and modules.
Experience with the following is preferred:
· Analyzing current business processes, developing process maps and implementing business process efficiencies using technology
· Designing and developing applications that will meet customers' requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
· Developing and maintaining reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI
· Developing and maintaining SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
· Developing and maintaining software programs using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET API, Entity Framework
· Developing and maintaining tables, stored procedures, queries, user functions, views in MS SQL Server
· Developing and maintaining web services and web APIs using ASP.NET WEB API
· Developing and maintaining responsive front-end tier to include Razor Pages, HTML, Bootstrap and the Java Script Framework Angular
· Developing and maintaining system interfaces and data synchronization across multiple systems
Miami-Dade County offers fringe benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, optional 457 pre-tax savings plan, optional flexible spending accounts, 14 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, contributory membership in the Florida Retirement System, physical fitness center and day care.
Resumes and other information submitted in response to this advertisement are public records pursuant to Chapter 119 Florida Statutes. Hiring decisions are contingent upon results of a background check and pre-employment physical including alcohol/drug testing.
Applicants must apply online no later than Thursday, January 30, 2020 at: www.miamidade.gov/jobs to JO# 58040.
$70,819.58 - $118,480.18 /Year
IT & Technical