ACS Group is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Systems Design Engineer position with a DIRECT client.
Job Title: Senior Systems Design Engineer
Job Type: Contract 6+ Months
Location: -Valencia, CA
This position should able to develop user needs, system specifications, participate in systems architecture and design, support integration and system testing. Should have ability to work with cross-functional teams on new product development and sustaining projects.
- Participates on project teams to develop user needs and clear system specifications.
- Collaborate within R&D and cross functionally with clinical, marketing and commercial teams to define product use cases and feature sets.
- Participates in the conception, architecture, and development of new or next generation technologies/products. Propose solutions based on business, regulatory, legal, quality, clinical and technical considerations.
- Support system architecture and system design activities.
- Analyze system requirements to determine testability, completeness and develop system tests, characterization testing and requirement-test traceability.
- Design Test cases, Test Strategies and Test Procedures to evaluate the behavior of the software/firmware as compared to the specified requirements and participate in peer reviews.
- Plans and executes system integration and system/software verification activities.
- Support regulatory submissions of specifications, test plans, and reports.
- Contribute to software/system risk assessment activities, Use/Design FMEA's activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with broad professional background people at multiple levels including: Mechanical, Hardware, Software, Research, Clinical, Regulatory, Marketing and Quality.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ Years' experience as an engineer in Systems Engineering, Software Development and/or Software V&V
- Knowledge of SEIT (Systems Engineering Integration & Test) roles and functions, including requirements management, functional analysis, interface definition, synthesis and verification
- Knowledge of Software and System Architectures and design principles.
- Understanding of hardware design and trade-offs, embedded (real-time) software tradeoffs, performance and redundancy issues
- Experience with requirements authoring, requirements analysis, software product/tool design, development and verification;
- Experience with programming in Scripting Languages (Python, C#, C++ ) or other object-oriented development languages
- Experience using configuration management, test management, requirements management, and issue tracking systems; Experience with tools like Accurev
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to positively influence individuals and groups
- Strong problem solving skills in a team environment.
Thanks & Regards
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)