Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Morris Plains, NJ/REMOTE
Type: 6 Month Contract (W2 Only)
Our client, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products, is in search of an experienced Cloud Engineer to join their team for a 6-month contract. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years of experience and be skilled in On-Prem and Azure AD, Mobile Device Management and VMware Administration, among other technologies. Previous pharmaceutical industry experience is highly preferred. This is a remote position, requiring that candidates are located in either the Eastern or Central time zones and comfortable traveling to Morris Plains, NJ on a quarterly basis. Full qualifications below.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, planning and implementing on-prem and cloud-based system solutions required
- Proven professional experience with On Prem AD, Azure AD and Microsoft\Office 365, including configuration of tenant wide policies, ATP products, Intune, authentication and identity management and DLP
- Office 365 workloads such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business
- On Prem Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- VMware Administration (P2V, Managing Resource Pool, and Implementing ESXi hosts)
- Storage Area Network (SAN Nimble Storage)
- Veeam Back Administration or any Enterprise backup experience
- PowerShell is a plus
- ITIL Framework is a plus but not required
- Pharma experience is a plus
- Client in Morris Plains, NJ and asking that remote candidates be located in either Eastern or Central time zone.
- While remote candidates are eligible for this opportunity, our client is requiring that this contractor be onsite for quarterly reviews.
Technical Recruiter, Ascent Services Group
(312) 964 – 4168
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!