Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
The Senior TM Analyst is key to the management of people, processes and data. The Senior TM Analyst is a critical asset in the flow of information and process necessary to recruit, hire, and onboard new employees. The Senior TM Analyst supports the HR team by participating in the design and management of the workflows supporting Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Business Partners activities, and other HR programs as implemented (e.g. Awards).
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Drive an exceptional experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Have in-depth knowledge of HR processes and procedures.
- Support Talent Acquisition by initializing new hires in Workday, production of offers when outside the system, and managing the background check process through HireRight.
- First point of contact for HR Talent Acquisition related questions.
- Ensure new hire data in Workday and ADP is up to date and accurate.
- Prepare miscellaneous operational and management reports upon request.
- Provide Employment Verifications, both written and verbal.
- Recommend and implement new end-to-end processes when necessary.
- Manage the logistics and planning for training in support of the Learning and Development function.
- Oversee and drive the Global Awards program and other employee programs when implemented.
- Facilitate and drive aspects of the talent assessment process.
- Invoice management – budget management activities associated with recruiting related invoices and expenses, enhancing department organization and process to improve recruiting effectiveness, legal and compliance with record keeping.
- Recruiting Events/Job Fairs – coordinate and budget all recruiting events with internal TM team
- Internship Program – create and define internship program with internal TM team. Support recruiting events and cultivate relationships with alumni, student groups, etc.
- Immigration – responsible for coordinating efforts with outside general counsel and HR on ad hoc issues related to immigration and foreign national processes.
- Assure organizational charts are current.
- Initiate and manage New Hire activities within HR System (Workday); ensure HR database (Workday) is up-to-date and accurate.
- Submit and track background checks necessary for prospective employees in a timely manner and inform appropriate internal parties when completed. Follow proper protocol for issues as they arise.
- Assure downstream systems and functions receive information in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of Day 1 for new hires (Welcome Letters, Desktop Setup, etc.).
- Act as liaison regarding employee paperwork with employees and maintain accurate employee files within Workday and hard copy where necessary.
- Process terminations in Workday and support off-boarding for both voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- 5+ years HR experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of Workday HR modules: Core HR, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Recruiting, Onboarding, Goal Setting, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation
- Proficient with Workday, ADP, and MS Office, especially Excel Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change.
- Ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment and versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a systems-thinking approach to problem solving, and understanding how things affect one another in an overall system.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.