Senior Test Automation Engineer
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our client in Irving, Texas. The Senior Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for executing to both the roadmap and backlog for the product and enhancing the digital experience.
- Build and drive teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps
- Actively engage in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy
- Model an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
- Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
- Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
- Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
- Effectively communicate testing status to project teams, business users and product owners
- Research testing trends and industry best practices.
- Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues. Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Expert in Quality Assurance best practice and development of Test Plans
- The Senior Test Automation Engineer will have experience with testing automation
- 5-7 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 2-3 years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources
- Solid understanding of Agile SDLC - including ceremonies such as kickoffs, desk checks, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the concepts of test-driven development, software as a service, DevOps and SRE
- Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
- Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs
- Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74703 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.