Seeking a Sr. Test Engineer to work in a collaborative team-focused environment. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing test cases and test scripts in an environment consisting of various COTS and GOTS tools. The successful candidate will work with a team of software and systems engineers and is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in industry-standard testing methodologies such as QTP and/or UTP. Must have experience developing test scripts and automated testing methodologies with security, scalability, and reliability in mind. Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 15+ years of experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 6+ years' experience providing manual testing support in a Linux environment
- 4+ years' experience developing automated scripts for HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) or Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP) using the Advanced View option
- 6+ years' experience with Advanced VB through QTP/UFT
- Experience with Ubuntu (client) and CentOS 7 (server)
- Possess understanding and experience with user management (LDAP)
- Possess understanding and experience with user authentication (Kerberos)
- Experience using the VI editor
- Possess basic understanding of network protocols (FTP/SSH/etc)
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph required for this position.
- Knowledge of Agile development using SAFe
- Experience using Jira