Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW. Primary Responsibilities
- Testing Planning, Test Engineering, Test Automation
- Test Automation development utilizing eggplant test tools and/or native OS scripting (Linux)
- Development and Maintaining of the projects Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
- Test Point Identification for all phases of test: End Point (REST), Integration Test, User Scenario Test
- Work closely with the developers to capture new and modified code (as related to requirements or bugs) and roll those changes through the RTVM/Test Point framework.
- Formal test background
- Native OS scripting (Linux) / e.g., bash shell
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Familiarity with REST Open API testing
- Capable of maintaining and configuring Linux and Windows workstations that comprise the test automation environment.
- 15-20 years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Master's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Security Clearance Required
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Python Programming
- Experience with Performance Testing
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Experience with eggplant Test Tool Suite
- Familiarity with: Git (gitlab, github), Docker, Agile / Scrum methodology
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Standard Plus On Call
Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.