Senior Voice Engineer
As a Senior Voice Engineer, you will be assisting our enterprise healthcare client with a Genesys ACD migration & following optimizations. This individual will support the telecommunications and network systems & work with project teams as they relate to voice and data implementations. You will handle medium to large projects of moderate complexity. All in all, you will be given great autonomy, which will allow you to prioritize and designate your work as you seem fit. This opportunity has terrific room for growth, within one of the fastest growing health systems in Philadelphia.
- 3-5 years of experience in a telecommunications voice infrastructure role - Voice Engineer, Voice Analyst, etc.
- Knowledge of Genesys, Avaya or Cisco telecommunication systems, in-depth with at least one -preferably Genesys.
- Experience with voice and data networks including SIP, T1, LAN/WAN, and POTS.
- Experience managing complex project implementations
- Experience administering telecommunication solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the technical operating environments
- Serve as a planner, coordinator, and primary client liaison for all large, complex, voice installations and renovations.
- Assist in development of standards regarding telephone equipment, cable, power and space requirements for renovations, new construction, and enhancement/expansion of existing telephone systems.
- Design and oversees voice/data cable plant installation.
- Provide project leadership for complex service requests within a specific area of expertise.
- Provide leadership to others within the team.
- Communicate regularly with management concerning recommendations for improving customer services and support.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.