Senior Web Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Web Analyst for one of their clients in the Chicago area!
- Lead the production of weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, clickstream analytics)
- Lead development of senior management dashboards
- Analyzes website/mobile behavior and customer experience
- Develops data consolidation and validation models
- Responsible for implementing tag and tracking parameters
- Drives business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members for analytics needs
- Understands relevant technology applications in their area, such as tagging, tracking, page load performance and other methods of data collection
- Using strong analytical skills provides insights as well as recommendations for changes and influences key Company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Delivers insights via presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Identifies and drives requirements trade-offs for analytics by proposing solutions to BU/FU leadership
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work
- Collaborates on creation of project plan and tasks for the team
- Digital Marketing experience
- Data experience- Google analytics stack not required but would be a plus. However, they feel they can teach Google so it's not a necessity
- SAAS experience
- At least five years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
- Five plus years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Five to ten years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, five plus years, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning sql queries in a online or offline environment
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills; with an emphasis on Excel
- Five to ten years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred
- Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum three years experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Bachelors Degree (MBA Preferred)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 68505 when responding to this ad.