Senior Websphere Commerce Developer Responsibilities
6 Month Contract (extension upon completion)
Senior Websphere Commerce Developer
- Architect, design and develop solutions within a multi-functional Agile team to support key business needs for WebSphere Commerce application
- Design, implement and test front-end solutions for the eCommerce website.
- Design, implement and test web service applications leveraging the Order, Payment, Catalog, and Member modules
- Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools
- Apply software engineering best practices while also leveraging automation across all elements of solution delivery
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code comments, etc.
- 8+ years of significant experience developing web services and/or web software development
- 4+ years of experience working with WebSphere Commerce v7.x/8.x/v9.x (preferably 6 months to 1 year of v9.x).
- In depth knowledge of different modules Order, Payment, Catalog, and Member in WebSphere Commerce.
- Must have experience working with Aurora storefront, and REST APIs
- Experience with payment integrations like Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
- Experience with source control tools GIT/Bitbucket and JIRA
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Java/J2EE based customer facing applications.
- Experience with DB2.
- Must be extremely good at debugging web applications.
- Must have experience working with Agile teams.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions.
- Experience working with large ecommerce websites.
- Experience of Retail domain will be an added advantage.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.