100% Remote Sr. iOS Engineer
- must be able to work W2 without assistance
● Design and develop mobile frameworks and SDK that is customizable and extensible to support both our end client and 3rd party partner mobile apps
● Design and implement customer facing product features across all of our client's mobile applications that have a direct impact on our business growth and customer experience across login, signup and account management
● Handle rapid change and experimentation in a sustainable way and support metrics for analytics, marketing, growth and security
● Collaborate with multiple product, data and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform
● Work with Product, UX and Design to growth and customer experience metrics
● Develop mobile libraries to help differentiate bots from real users
● Develop SDK for authentication protocols e.g. OAuth 2.0, SAML, X.509
● Develop authentication factors e.g. TOTP, face/voice recognition, implicit authentication, carrier-based authentication, etc and help drive towards our goal of passwordless authentication
● Champion best software engineering practices such as continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
● Write quality code and documentation which can be used as the example for your company
● Mentor other engineers and build a strong culture of quality, handle conflicts well and help build consensus
Experience and responsibilities:
- Strong expertise in Swift, Objective-C, and iOS SDKs.
- Design and implement customer facing product features across all mobile applications that have a direct impact on our business growth and customer experience across login, signup and account management
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Collaborate with multiple product, data and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform
* 4+ years of full-time iOS experience (Swift or Objective-C)
* Candidates are expected to be highly proficient in iOS development, application design philosophies (MVC, MVVM, etc.), source code management (git), clean API design
* 5+ years of full-time iOS experience
* Experience with mentoring other engineers and building a strong culture of quality
* Experience with developing mobile SDKs
* Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
* Experience in web security, customer authentication, cryptography, & authentication protocols (eg: OAuth 2.0, SAML, X.509)
* Experience with mobile device/OS capabilities (e.g.TouchID/FaceID, AppleID, Keychain) to help drive our goal of passwordless one-tap authentication
* Experience working cross functionally with product, data, design, and engineering to build products from initial conception to testing and rollout.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.