Analysts is looking for strong candidates for a Server Engineer with our direct client in Alpharetta, GA or Lakeland, FL (can be located either place). This is a 6 to 18 month contract.
IMPORTANT: Candidates must live in Alpharetta, GA or Lakeland, FL areas - AND - be willing to go into the office two days a week.
Server Engineer - Skills Required:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in supporting Windows Server Operating Systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience building/upgrading Windows Service Operating Systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience with various systems management tools to include SCCM, SCVMM, VMWare ESXi, Hper-V, HPE ILO, etc
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PowerShell scripting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Windows Server Engineering position, is preferred
- Experience implementing, supporting, and migrating Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience converting and upgrading Windows Server Operating Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Ansible and vRA developments are a plus
Server Engineer - Work Description:
- Systems Engineering involves defining, developing, maintaining and advising on the effective use of the client's information technology architecture to maximize their value.
- Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration and support
- Systems and project design and architecture
- System and network management activities
- Problem determination and resolution
- Project team participation