Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Server Engineer for a contract role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, installation, configuration, monitoring, and on-going support of servers running both Windows and Linux environments. The ideal candidate has experience with Windows and Linux as well as ECM Storage and VMware.
- Minimum of five years work experience working with Windows/Linux servers
- Windows Server Operating System 2003-2019
- Microsoft Active Directory 2003, 2012
- VM ware 5.1-6.7+
- Backup Exec 11d, 2010
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12
- Understanding of network concepts (Cisco and/or HP)
- Experience with EMC Storage and adjacent products
- File Services
- Print Services
- Web Services
- Storage Management
- Remote Access
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter and quick learner
- Team player
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Customer service orientations with good communication skills
- Good problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision from IT management
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$55.00 - $65.00 /Hour
IT & Technical