Title : Service Delivery Manager
Location : 100% Remote
Duration : Full time
Skills : Service Delivery, ITILV4, Project Management
- 100% Remote Role
- Client is looking for a self-driven Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with the desire for success and a relentless interest in providing a positive customer experience to complement a cohesive team of IT professionals.
- The SDM shall be responsible for delivery and ownership of holistic customer service offerings.
- The SDM shall ensure that policies and processes are in place to deliver consistent, efficient, and effective services.
- The SDM shall be responsible for improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yield improvements to the customer experience.
- The SDM shall be responsible for leading large-scale IT service delivery with an emphasis on best practices to transition to easier-to-use, self-help formats of delivery which reduce the frequency and quantity of human interaction.
- This position requires a Public Trust and is located in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
- Program Overview: Client office of Digital Infrastructure Technologies (IDT) implements, operates, maintains, and supports client IT infrastructure Software/Hardware (SW/HW) and systems, client mission-support systems, and applications. IDT covers the complete set of service offerings using a brokerage model.
- IDT provides services which include, but are not limited to:
- IT service desk and on-site support.
- End-user device management.
- Conference and collaboration support.
- Network and telecommunications support.
- Unified communications.
- Compute/storage and cloud management.
- Identity, credential, and access management.