GuideIT is a is a US based technology services company focused on providing value to its' customers through technology alignment and optimization. We are currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Wichita Falls, TX.
Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer Service and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns.
Primary duties include:
• Provide first level technical support to end users for technology related issues
• Experience with Desktop Remote Control tools (i.e. Bomgar, LogmeIn, etc.)
• Experience using an Incident Tracking System
• Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary
• Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures and company approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes
• Provide support to investigate data anomalies to determine possible root causes.
• Provide solutions and / or recommendations to end user problems reported to Helpdesk.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the content of the system user and training documentation and manage document changes and version control processes.
• As needed, provide support to coach / mentor system functional end user training
• Interested in career advancement within the Information Technology career field
• Must be flexible in work hours and strive for performing excellent customer service
• Will be rated and reviewed in customer satisfaction surveys for delivery of service
• Escalate issues to appropriate parties as necessary
-Microsoft Operating Systems experience: 1-2 years help desk support experience in a Microsoft environment that includes Windows XP and Windows 7
-Microsoft Office suites: Including Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010 and Office 2013
-Microsoft Applications: Microsoft Outlook, multiple versions
-ITIL training and/or experience
-Experience with Dell, HP, or Lenovo hardware (Laptops/Desktops/Printers)
Minimum Educational Requirements:
-High school diploma and/or GED certificate required
-Industry-specific certification(s) (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft, HDI, etc.) preferred.
-Some college or college degree preferred.
*This position requires that the incumbent be located with, or in close proximity to, Wichita Falls, TX
More about GuideIT
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our services and solutions are designed to align technology with business outcomes, maximize value through cost management, and allow rapid, proactive response to change. At GuideIT, we are looking for candidates that have a high level of integrity and thrive in a team environment centered on mutual trust and respect. Our team members are results oriented and highly adaptable. In addition to a dynamic environment, GuideIT offers competitive pay, performance based bonuses, 401K, health, dental and vision insurance coverage, paid holidays and paid time off.
GuideIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of GuideIT to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.