SERVICE DESK ANALYST
Location: Wausau, WI or Milwaukee, WI
6 Month Contract + Possible extension and/or hire
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position will work as a part of a dynamic team in a fast paced, time sensitive, high quality environment. A high degree of ownership, interaction, and teamwork is required to be effective in this role. The ServiceDesk Analyst is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with end-user devices and applications. This individual is responsible for providing best-in-class support to end-users answering a variety of support requests from hardware to software.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge of customer service, including concepts and techniques, in a technical support environment
- Must be able to work well with fellow associates which includes being an integral part of their immediate site team as well as the all members of the Global IT team.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and understand new high technology products and services.
- Work ticket queue with speed and thoroughness by analyzing issues, providing quick resolution and thorough documentation of resolution within the ticket,
- Coordinate with other team members and/or departments to solve problems, support and coordinate the implementation of new systems.
- Multi-task to ensure call handling as well as attaining ServiceDesk SLA's in place
- Follow established process and procedures in use and support of Desktop operational software tools, hardware and system software; create processes and procedures as needed
- Rotational On-Call (24/7) Duties. The frequency will be dependent upon the number of associates in the rotation.
- Onsite and remote technical support
- Manage site asset and software licensing inventory, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Partner with escalation resources to resolve complex technical issues as required
- Strong knowledge of Macintosh and Windows OS, standard productivity applications, networking concepts, hardware and peripherals.
- Log, research, and accurately resolve end user inquiries and problems in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding SLAs as outlined for the end users.
- Adhere to all corporate security policies and standards as they relate to job duties.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Operations, Computer Science and/or minimum 3 years of experience performing a desktop support analyst role
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting Apple MacOS
- Certifications preferred in A+ Certification and/or any Microsoft Certified Professional from the MCSE track
- Hands-on experience working with asset management and ticketing system tool
- Knowledge of file share access, Active Directory and Security Groups
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Deployment Server (WDS), Desktop Encryption Tool, Remote Support Tool, LANDesk Management Tool, Office 365, Skype for Business, JAMF Client Management tool and mobile management tool
- Work independently as a team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Innovative problem solving skills with the ability to identify problems, drive to root cause, develop, and implement solutions independently or as part of a team
- Experience creating support documentation
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.