This is a consult-to-hire opportunity in midtown Manhattan. Immediate interview and start for the right person.
- Responsible for the daily service desk activities (provides end-user support) i.e. performs day-to-day end user assistance by actively participating in all Service Desk related activities. Provides level 1 and/or level 2 support to the end users within the US;
- Performs 1st and 2nd line support for systems that are highly reliant on network technologies, such as Citrix, VPN, RSA amongst others;
- Works in accordance to the defined company policies, ITIL Service Management processes and the various other IT related processes and SAS70/ISAE 3402 controls of our client.
- Works effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions;
- Professional interaction with the IT infrastructure department and customer community to ensure seamless service support;
- Installs and deploys desktop and laptop computers and IOS based mobile devices;
- Deploys computer software and patches through SCCM;
- Is co-responsible for maintaining the IT Asset Management and Configuration Management database (CMDB) in ServiceNow;
- Analyzes performance and connectivity of computer peripherals;
- Implements, maintains and administers enterprise antivirus services for desktops;
- Provides support for server and network based applications that depend on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring the health, performance, uniformity of the company workstations;
- Researches, tests and applies patch solutions for desktops and laptops; actively participates in the periodical PVG (Patch & Vulnerability Group) team meetings;
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned;
- Creates and maintains relevant process and/or system documentation;
- Monitors, maintains, administers, troubleshoots, escalates and reports on our client's batch processing environment and related applications on a daily basis;
- Review and manage batch documentation to account for changes