This candidate will learn the functionality of the system, recreate issues in lower environments, and respond with solutions to customers and issuer's problems.
Also, will provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing. Responsible for supporting Customer Support Services to ensure customers are satisfied and staff meets business needs and expectations. Directs and supervises staff responsible for resolving processing issues, managing COD processing status, analyzing data and outreach for batch processing issues and more. Ensures staff has the utmost focus on customer satisfaction and adherence to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Supervises account management for payers
* Designs, develops, and executes simple SQL queries to extract data for analyzing root causes of issues reported by payers and clients
* Works with data in Microsoft Excel and executes basic data analysis and report building
* Has effective verbal and written communication with key stakeholders, customers, clients, team members, and other contractors
* Presents issues and their resolution to supervisor, leadership, and relevant stakeholders
* Maintains support documentation (communication templates, scorecards, user guides) for all applicable applications and systems
* Works independently and integrates with teams
* Serves as a liaison between payers and technical teams
* Supervises and monitors day-to-day activities of Customer Service Support Services to ensure all matters adhere to the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Develops and maintains advanced customer service knowledge and skills. Aids in the development or improvement of these skills for supervised staff on a continuous basis.
* Responsible for setting priorities and coordinating activities that align with set objectives and goals.
* Assists with supporting inbound calls, outbound calls, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services as needed, serves as the first escalation point when all other troubleshooting efforts have been exhausted.
* Monitors issues and ensures that Service Level Agreements are met.
* Identifies key issues and areas for improvement to streamline or implement new recommended procedures.
* Monitors employee performance and behavior, to include coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees as appropriate.
* Recognizes and values the contribution of supervised staff. Responsible for recommending promotions, compensation, and termination.
* Defines roles and expectations for supervised staff. Provides clear direction to ensure consistent progress is made toward set goals.
* Overall responsibility for leading the program, department, or functional area as designated. Oversees. directs, and mentors subordinate staff; communicates job expectations and enforces organizational policies, procedures and core values; responsible for recruiting staff, approving timecards, and conducting performance reviews and disciplinary measures.
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
4-6 years of customer service experience or related public relations experience. 0-2 years of management experience.
Must be able to pass Public Trust clearance
U.S. Citizenship Required: No