Title: Solutions Architect (ServiceNow)
Location: Denver, CO (This is a 100% remote)
Duration: 9+ Month Contract
One of our clients who specialize in merging creativity, strategy, insight, and technology to build brilliant digital experiences are seeking a Solutions Architects with an emphasize and passion working with ServiceNow products to join their team starting as a contract. There is a chance for extension and travel post COVID. The candidates will need to provide Security Clearance prior to hire date in which we will need to assure nothing will prevent them from getting clearance. My client can only accept US Citizens at this time due to the nature of their upcoming work. Please no C2C candidates.
We are seeking to hire someone to configure and develop custom solutions on ServiceNow platform and to work with a team to implement and deliver applications in a fast paced agile project environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Develop external application integration using SAML 2.0 and Web services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Support data migration as needed
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- BS degree in a technical field or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions with a deep process/functional and technical understanding of the CMDB.
- Experience providing professional services/consulting within an ITSM/ITL environment highly desirable.
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development and integration components.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in developing ServiceNow ITSM/ITOM Solutions.
- 5+ years' senior level experience within a medium to large IT organization.
- Experience as a Solutions Architect or Principal Engineer in a large IT organization.
- 3+ years' experience with multiple programming or scripting languages
- Experience with web-based .net/J2EE architectures.
- Understanding of and experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment patterns and tools such as Jenkins.
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and applications.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- A commitment to security best practices.
- A passion for automation and process improvement.
- Ability and eagerness to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Excellent knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users.
- Current ServiceNow certifications highly desired
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!