ServiceNow Administrator Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Hollywood, FL. The role of the ServiceNow Administrator is part of the core Information Technology team, who will primarily be responsible for implementing and owning the ServiceNow platforms, providing organization with ITSM and ITOM best practice knowledge, performing the on-going maintenance, module configuration, implementation of new modules and upgrading the platform so the organization can take advantage of new capabilities. The ServiceNow Administrator is an independent and group problem-solver who has deep and extensive knowledge of ServiceNow administration who can use their knowledge and skills to identify the base needs of stakeholders and come up with creative solutions. They will document user and process requirements, develop workflows, implement new modules and be an integral part in utilizing the tool to further business services migration into ServiceNow. The ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for managing any engagements with external vendors ensuring the work being developed meets the requirements set forth by the client and utilize their knowledge to take on development tasks as needed. Providing support to internal development team members will be required as the ServiceNow Administrator will be the Subject Matter Expert on all things ServiceNow. This role will make recommendations toward the development of new applications or features and follow ITIL best practices.
- Perform development administration and configuration tasks in the ServiceNow tool including, but not limited to, standard configuration, user administration, security, forms & workflow, data management and integration
- Analyze user requirements in order to improve system capabilities and automate process workflows
- Maintain ServiceNow platform on a daily basis and manage the ServiceNow release and updates
- Support both IT and Business stakeholders by providing recommendations of ServiceNow capabilities
- Input into the overall continual service improvement plan and provide regular updates
- Creating and maintaining system documentation and publishing to knowledge-base(s)
- Creating Dashboards and custom reports as required
- Perform classroom training to business and Information Technology personnel as needed
- Assist in the adoption of the platform, aiming to deliver a number service and process improvements, enabling enhanced credibility of IT and enhanced value back to the business
- Maintain an understanding of ServiceNow modules and development functionality as well as software licensing
- Analyze application usage and make recommendations to improve performance and usability. Attends and participates in staff meetings and other activities and events as requested.
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
- Performs additional related duties, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field is required
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience with implementations, development, configuration and administration with ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundations Certification required. Service Now Certification (Service Now Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist) preferred
- Must have experience with ITSM, ITOM, and PPM modules within ServiceNow
- Must have experience working in an administrative role in a mid-large corporate environment is required
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver's License is required
- Demonstrate excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel and work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Discovery, Demand Management, Portfolio Management, PPM, SCCM integrations, and portal design and implementation
- Expertise in the planning, creation, configuration and maintaining of the Portal module within ServiceNow
- Ability to create and modify scripts within the platform to promote automation within pages, forms and workflows
- Ability to mentor development staff relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice
- Knowledge and experience with IT Service Operation Centers framework; including multi-platform and multi-location support teams.
- Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing, and Deployment lifecycle
- Must have good analytical & innovation skills to study the current state of processes and reporting, perform gap analysis and recommend improvements
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems
- Analytical skills to identify a problem, analyze the cause and propose or undertake resolution actions
- Proven skills at cultivating strong working relationships and working well within teams to share knowledge
- Self-motivated, capable of driving results and able to work under pressure
- Stays current with technological developments and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology
- Insuring reliability and availability of both the development and production environment
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures, and informing management of potential fraud risk
- This position is 100% onsite. The ServiceNow Administrator is required to interact with both onsite business and IT personnel in order to ensure both expectations and deliverables are met consistently
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Experience working with and using SCCM
- Experience working in mid-sized IT Help Desk/Operation Centers
- Experience working in Public Sectors such as local government
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.