ServiceNow Administrator RESPONSIBILITIES
St. Louis, MO
12 month Contract
- Responsible for monitoring the health, usage, and compliance of ServiceNow as a new system migration (Cherwell) takes place
- This role will be responsible for the day to day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Responsible for handling all operational tasks associated with ServiceNow to ensure there are no issues.
- Responsible for all access and provisioning to internal employees
- Provide technical solutions to any issues on the ServiceNow platform for all internal employees
- Work with IT Service Management Team and other key client stakeholders within IT and the Business.
- The candidate will have to create and configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, script includes, formatters, etc.
- The candidate will guide development of ServiceNow modules to help leaders measure project success by capturing data related to Cost, Schedule, Quality, and Effectiveness.
- 1-5 years of experience within ServiceNow System Administration
- Experience providing access, administration, and configuration of the ServiceNow tool
- Experience with ServiceNow admin work, technical support and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Service Catalog and Service Portal within ServiceNow.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Must be technically savvy and able to work alongside the development team.
- Must have experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Associates degree in CIS, MIS, computer science, IT or related field
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.