Position: ServiceNow Developer(CMDB)
Shift : 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 12 month(s) contract on w2
Location: Buena Vista FL 32830
- We are seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for, development, workflow design, and API development. Creation of functional and technical specifications for business requirements; development of software components, test plans and documentation in accordance with the designs andDevelopment of prototype ServiceNow applications to assist with the design phase ServiceNow projects. Will also identify and investigate issues, identify root causes, and complete assigned issues within an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as change, Incident, Problem Management, Knowledge, and Request
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and of latest ServiceNow features Formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers/Analysts on functional requirements/specifications
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design, Unit Testing/Test Driven Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document automated services
- Strong documentation skills: requirements, implementation plans, technical specification documents, and other development/project management docs
- Provide analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configurations; configuring/customizing requested features and creating/customizing workflows.
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and delivering solutions for the ServiceNow platform.
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions.
- Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances.
- Design for and maintain a highly available and recoverable environment.
- Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis.
- Managing users and groups access rights, business rules, controls, and scripting.
- Handling incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow-related issues.
- Developing, preparing and editing application administration documentation, presentations, training materials, and manuals.
- Establishes and manages system integrations in ServiceNow.
- Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop & manage service portal and catalog items, operational metrics reporting & dashboards.
- Ensures that service requests for new users, reports and other requests related to ServiceNow work are prioritized and completed.