ServiceNow Application Developer
The ServiceNow Application Developer is a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The Developer works across applications, delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and supports the entire development lifecycle. The ServiceNow Application Developer has a software development background that will be enhanced by ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, and Application Creation in ServiceNow.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed.
- Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services.
- Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort.
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators.
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
Skills may include the following:
- Must be technical savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instance and into production
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ServiceNow System Administration
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- Scripting in ServiceNow
- Application Creation in ServiceNow
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.