ServiceNow Systems Administrator (telework)
The ServiceNow Systems Administrator will be responsible for configuring, administering and developing the ServiceNow ITSM tool. This role will work with the Client teams and Business partners to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs and is responsible for supporting, configuring, scripting and administrating the ServiceNow platform.
- Understand how ServiceNow can enable the client to become more efficient and configure the platform to achieve measurable benefits.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Configure and maintain SLA, catalog items and their associated workflows.
- Working closely with IT and business partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Assist in building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex software application related problems.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the deployment of new releases and resolve technical problems individually and as a senior project participant, or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and to translate technical terminology into terms understandable to non-technical employees.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Customer service orientation and strong team player.
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year working as a ServiceNow system administrator.
- Experience in IT service management, ITIL certification preferred.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering.
- Demonstrated ability with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request, CMDB and knowledge management applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- US Citizenship is required due to government background investigation (Public Trust)