Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Minimum 5 years ServiceNow configuration and development experience
o Practical, hands-on experience with various versions of the ServiceNow platform is a must
* Strong Implementation experience on all core modules of the IT Service management product
* Experience with other ServiceNow products including: Security Operations, Business Service Management and IT Operations Management, etc.
* Experience configuring tables, forms, views, workflows, notifications to deploy and automate IT and business services delivered
* Import data from external sources and applications into CMDB & build Business Service Management Map
* ServiceNow Integration experience with multiple of the following: Email, JDBC, JSON, LDAP, SOAP, REST, SCCM, SCOM, SMS, SSO - SAML 1.1, SSO - SAML 2.0, OpenID , Digest Authentication, ODBC, Data Export, CTI
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator required
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist preferred
* ITIL foundations certification required
* BA or BS degree in a related field, MS preferred.
* Proposal and/or Statement of Work development experience.
* Minimum 5 years' experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide solutions.
* Proven ITSM product/solution development management experience.
Consulting/Subject Matter Expertise:
* Understand customer requirements, translate them into actionable tasks, and provide oversight, guidance, and mentoring to admin teams
* Ensure ServiceNow engagements are delivered with the highest quality, on time, and on budget
* Provide input to technical resources sourcing strategies.
* Work with other members of the management team to understand project and business priorities and schedule work with development staff based on those priorities.
* Define and build project budgets.
* Provide appropriate cost and resource estimates for all applicable phases of planned projects.
* Provide input to practice methodologies, standards and leading practices.
* Drive the practice methodologies, standards and leading practices downwards through the organization.
* Monitor and manages adherence to methodologies and standards to ensure activities are occurring as planned.
* Provide sales support in solution phases of sales engagement life cycle.
* Provides project level of effort and cost estimation
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
* Proactively anticipate problems; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with team to identify solutions; selects and implement the most appropriate solution.
* Make key decisions based upon input from teams; solid understanding of IT Services principles; firm and business objectives and needs analysis.
* Provide oversight, mentoring, and training to onshore and off shore ServiceNow admin teams
* Exercise influence at many levels of the organization up to the Director Level.
* Ensures that both tactical and strategic Team Lead goals are met.
* Serve as a role model by promoting and demonstrating commitment to practice methodologies, processes and standards for both TEKsystems Global Services and industry-wide, recommending process improvements when necessary.
* Develops and trains Staff.
* Lend expertise to internal IT teams and task forces as well as other IT projects/programs.
Requisite Business Abilities and/or Soft Skills:
* Proven Product Development ideally in key verticals.
* Understanding of resource management, communication management, cost management, risk management, quality management and integration management.
* Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
* Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies
* Strong knowledge and experience in disciplines, tools, and process resident within the specific practice.
* Work experience in professional services and consulting
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage technical challenges on multiple project/program simultaneously.
* Possesses leadership qualities required to lead and manage high performing application engineering teams.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to lead and motivate technical teams that deliver quality services.
* Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
* Sound judgment and tact.
* Ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel.
* Excellent written and verbal communicator.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.