6+ month contract (possibility of extension or conversion if you are a good fit)
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
The Professional Services Administrator handles all contract and billing administration matters for projects within their assigned area of responsibility. The incumbent is responsible for configuring the billing system to ensure accurate and timely issuing of invoices as project progresses. Responsible for effectively working with internal departments and external parties to ensure project requests are completed and deadlines are met.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Review and audit customer contracts for all appropriate legal requirements.
- Complete project requests to include creation and maintenance of engagements in the billing system.
- Determine appropriate structure for each services engagement to include but not limited to region, division, sales ownership, tax location, activity type, and revenue recognition.
- Manage prepaid services activity and reports on this activity to management.
- Conduct weekly meetings with each regional office to ensure accuracy of data prior to issuing invoices to customers.
- Assist Finance department with month and year-end invoicing processes.
- Assist in time entry and expense reporting training of new engineers during new hire orientation.
- Enter commission information.
- Troubleshoot time entry and billing issues as necessary.
- Audit and approve all customer credit requests.
- High School degree required
- Minimum of 2 years in administrative support
- Be able to work at continuous high level of accuracy.
- Be able to organize and implement record keeping databases.
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- General knowledge of computer technology and Internet.
- Strong facility for working over the phone and through email.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent problem solving skills and follow through.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ambitious, flexible, and positive. A self-starter who can work under general supervision and adapts well to a dynamic work environment.
- Enterprise Resource Planning experience preferred: specifically ChangePoint
- Associate or bachelor degree in business related or accounted related program preferred