OBXtek is searching for a SharePoint Administrator who will be responsible for providing SharePoint services that support the overall security of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the U.S. Government.
** This position is onsite at the Treasury Department headquarters building in Washington, DC.
**There is no remote work availability for this position.
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring and upgrading SharePoint systems, managing system operations and services, helping to train and support users on SharePoint usage, backing up SharePoint data, and oversee the SQL Server database that supports SharePoint. They will interact with Treasury customers to gather program and user requirements to establish SharePoint applications needs and capabilities.
- Manage multiple environments including development, test, staging and production environments.
- Ensure sites and site collections are configured in compliance with local policies and configuration standards.
- Develop draft schedules of database projects, database and transaction log backups, notifications, and database replication between multiple SQL Servers and remote sites.
- Assist in the administration of a variety of database systems, to include Microsoft SQL Server, and other Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Implement SharePoint platform changes based upon approved architecture.
- Provide Tier III support to the service desk and Tier II support specialists for incidents and problems related to SharePoint sites and site collections; ensures expedient resolution and high customer satisfaction .
- Manage site and site collection features and functionality.
- Manage user permissions.
- Ensure compliance with governance policies, information architecture and other organizational policies.
- Support web content managers in the use of, e.g. web part pages, web part configuration, built-in lists and document libraries, custom lists and libraries, InfoPath forms, workflows, etc.
- Manage SharePoint sites to facilitate resource sharing.
- Support and manage OS Patching both SharePoint and OS level Resolved Tier II and III trouble tickets, troubleshoot to resolution.
- Utilize third-party applications for database management as well as native SQL Server management tools.
- Strictly adheres to the customer’s processes and procedures for approving system maintenance and overall change management.
- Provide desk side or classroom style training, user guides and cheat sheets.
- Powershell experience preferred